Smartphone sales are still expanding globally, but the app marketplace has matured in the US. Most Americans do not download new apps, however revenue has continued to climb as apps find new ways to engage users and monetize their behaviors. This research focused on understanding attitudes and behaviors pertaining to consumers’ favorite apps, in order to build tenets on how brands can create more engaging apps across different functions and industries.
Check out the full report to
- Explore respondents’ favorite apps and why they stand above the rest
- Identify the go-to/most useful app on respondents’ phones and why
- Gauge interest and collect opinions of popular apps
- Understand preferences and content for monetization
- Prioritize features within apps